MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program
MILO in2CRICKET Skills is a four week curriculum aligned program that is fun and exciting for students of all abilities and is simple for teachers to deliver, no matter what your current knowledge of cricket is.
There are programs written for specific years K-2, Years 3 and 4, Upper Primary and early Secondary.
By offering the MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program at your school, you are giving the kids the chance to experience a fun and safe skills program that is aimed to help kids learn to play cricket just like their Australian cricket heroes.
What benefits can I receive?
- Receive a signed shirt for delivering the program in your school
- Access subsidised cricket equipment for your school
- Professional Development opportunities
What other delivery options are available?
- State/Territory staff can deliver the program in your school. Contact your regional cricket manager for details
- Encourage another teacher at your school to sign up and support you
Deliver MILO in2CRICKET Skills ProgramRegister Now
Looking for Something Else?
MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program Resources
Everything you need to deliver the program at your schoolView Resources
- MILO in2CRICKET Skills Manual
- Week 1 Video
- Week 2 Video
- Week 3 Video
- Week 4 Video
- FREE! Lesson plans
Enter the Newsletter Competition
Promote cricket in your local community for your chance to winLearn More
- Ready made advertisements for your school newsletter
- Promote cricket in your local community
- Encourage your students to make the progression to club cricket
- WIN! On-ground entertainment
Enter MILO T20 Blast School Cup
Enter your kids into Australian Cricket's fastest growing school competition.Learn More
- Fast, fun & active
- Encapsulates the excitement of the KFC Big Bash League
- National competition with state and national finals
- FREE! BBL shirt