Cricket Coaches Australia
Community Coach (Level 1) Course
The Community Coaching Course is designed for people coaching players at club level, junior or senior.
Covered during the course will be:
- Coach Approach — develop an understanding of the Australian Way philosophy and where your players fit on the National Player Pathway.
- Scoring Runs — learn how to teach your players to score runs, off the front and back foot and how to stay in.
- Taking Wickets — learn how to teach your players how to take wickets and save runs by bowling pace and spin, the latest catching and throwing approaches including wicket keeping specialities.
- Preparing to Perform — how to include basic physical elements to your training sessions, appropriate hydration for your players and methods to motivate your players.
- Leading the Game — learn how to coach your captain to make decisions in response to the game situation and how to create leaders within the playing group.
Duration 1 hour
Prerequisite Community Coaching